Senior Software Engineer (.NET) in Payment Solutions
If you have a solid experience in C# or Web stack and look forward to expand your knowledge of programming languages - we would be enthusiastic to invite you to join our expanding Payment Solutions team in the role of Senior Software Engineer. Your key responsibilities will be software development and maintenance of current systems in the Team’s expertise area.
Team’s expertise area:
Our team is in charge of Collection Service, which is a Danske Bank system supporting international invoicing schemes. Working
with e-Invoices, direct debit and paper invoices, Collection Service facilitates the business customer with the possibility to collect payments from private and legal bodies.
Consist of a Software architect, 5 Software engineers, 2 Business Analysts, 2 IT Students and a Development Manager in Lithuania.
We based our working processes on the Agile methodologies, trying to get the best out of them and deliver value to our customers in the most efficient way.
Technologies we use:
We use an event-driven, eventually consistent approach to our solution architecture. Composition of micro-services is built using
.Net Core framework that use RabbitMQ for messaging. We keep experimenting with technologies that could be added to our technology stack (Cassandra is one of the examples).
- Solid technical skills
- Recognise business value
- Actively interact with business unit peers
- Contribute to achieving defined organization’s goals
- Be part of an Agile team with focus on delivery in timely manner
- Document solution or developed code up to required level
- Automated unit testing
- 4+ years of development experience in C# and WEB stack.
- Willingness to learn and grow on a professional level, working on large software projects and taking end-to-end responsibility for the deliveries.
- Understanding of the testing discipline and its best practices.
- Good at estimating, planning, and handling the tasks and reporting on progress.
- Keen to understand the business domain, identify gaps in requirements, and articulate problems and solutions to business employees;
- Excellent English language skills
- The expertise in any surrounding technologies is highly valued
- Experience in banking area, especially payments, is an advantage
- Experience in applying Agile practices delivering projects is an advantage
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools is an advantage