This assignment expired 3 weeks ago
React Native developer
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 5 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.
We are looking for a dedicated React Native Developer to join our tech team. You will work on high-scalable products, cloud-based infrastructure with enormously fast release cycles and participate in challenges with team members who are best engineers in their class.
Take your career to the next level and shape the online experience of millions of customers in over 180 countries by building the best online health market products and software infrastructure.
We Expect You To
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with React Native.
- Have experience working with Redux, Firebase and Typescript.
- Be familiar with Object-oriented programming (OOP) principles.
- Be familiar with iOS and Android development.
- Having experience in native iOS and/or Android development, AWS, and Node.js would be a plus.
- Be results and performance driven.
- Have no fear of failing.
- Be curious and creative.
- Never kill the vibe.
You Are Going To Deal With
- Full set of perks including a hot tub in a terrace, workations (pity you missed Bali already) as well as taxi & gym monthly budgets.
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks.
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing.
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally.
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office.
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.