QA Automation Engineer (App Aware)
Digital.ai is an industry-leading technology company dedicated to helping Global 5000 enterprises achieve digital transformation goals. Using value stream management as its cornerstone, Digital.ai combines innovative technologies in agile planning, application protection, software delivery, and artificial intelligence into a unified Value Stream Platform. Digital.ai makes it possible to connect software development and delivery efforts to strategic business outcomes and create secure digital experiences customers trust.
Who We Are
Formed by the leading providers of agile planning, DevOps, and application security technologies, we are on a mission to fundamentally change software creation and delivery.
What We Do
We help the world’s largest enterprises accelerate their digital transformation initiatives — connecting software planning, delivery, and application security in the first intelligent Value Stream Platform that provides the end-to-end visibility organizations need to deliver value and drive growth
Digital.ai brings together the best and brightest minds from around the world to drive outcomes and revolutionize the software industry. By transforming the way enterprises create, measure, deliver, secure, and continuously improve digital products, we are able to achieve our mission of creating a digital world we can trust.
The leaders in Value Stream Management, software delivery, and application security - CollabNet VersionOne, XebiaLabs, Numerify, Experitest, and Arxan - are now Digital.ai, bringing game-changing innovation to Global 5000 enterprises. Digital.ai turns outputs into outcomes, enabling enterprises to deliver digital experiences customers trust. With unrivaled transparency, intelligence, and security, businesses can create value, fuel growth, and drive transformation like never before.
What You Will Be Doing
This position represents an exciting opportunity to join a growing industry leader with a diverse product line. We are looking for a well-motivated QA engineer with a passion for technology and learning to join our office in Vilnius.
As a QA Engineer on the App Aware team, you will join an existing team developing state-of-the-art cloud-based software products that collect information about tampering incidents in mobile apps and present the results to the customer in a meaningful way. We are a well-integrated global team so there will be plenty of scope for career development and the opportunity to work on other products.
• Develop automated tests for cloud-based products (front end and back end)
• Write test cases for new features
• Integrate test cases with Continuous Integration
• Run manual tests when needed
• Assess test results including triage of nightly test runs
• Work with developers to plan test strategy for new features, strategize on how to improve existing automation, and adjust test strategy based on customer feedback
What We Are Looking For
Applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 2+ years experience working in software product development or QA
• Strong working knowledge of Linux, Unix, or macOS including scripting
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development practices
• A collaborative working style
• Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance
• Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience with white-box testing and back-end automation
• Experience working in a multi-site team
• Experience with Jenkins and GIT
• Opportunity to work in an international company
• Informal work environment
• Competitive salary and potential for performance-based bonuses
• Unifying events and team buildings
• Team meals and snacks in the office
• Private health insurance