We’re hiring Laravel developer to join our backend team. You will be working on internal and external teams who are focused on building customer-facing services that are used by thousands customers daily
- Databases will be a big part of your work and you should be able to manipulate them easily
- Working with Redis/RabbitMQ to improve application performance
- Vue.js / Vuex/Vuetify
- GIT is the place where our work happens and you will continuously collaborate with the team by implementing CI/CD practices for the project.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Your team will consists of backend/frontend guys, Tech Lead and a QA guy who checks if everything works. All the workflow is based on Agile methodology so daily stand-ups and other ceremonies will be a common thing for you as well.
- Work in a team to provide efficient solutions to complex tasks using Agile software development approach;
- Create, code and design systems by writing optimized code;
- Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture and programming;
Tech stack is just one side of the coin - the right approach to it is a big thing as well. Lean and optimized - it’s the way how your code should look like. On top of that, quality of deliverables is the key to you, our client’s and Adeo Web success.
- You are self learner. You’ll get the books you need, projects to practice and time for growth as a person and a pro. We just know that when you’re into something, you like to deepen your knowledge even out of the office;
- We’re quite a flat structured company and would love to stay that way so we’re looking for a person who owns his work, code or word. Ideally, you should have the ownership of all the projects you and Adeo Web team is involved in. In general - we’re a bunch of people (or punks) who give a damn about everything we do for our clients and each other.
- We just love open- minded peeps.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Flexible working hours
- Salary bonus 2x/year
- Birthdays off work
- 2nd pillar pension fund covered by company
- Hybrid work model where you can choose if you want to work between Kaunas/Vilnius office, fully remote or do both;
- Friendly and ambitious colleagues of course!
- eLearning platforms, books, training and certificates because you need those;