This assignment expired 6 months ago
IT BUSINESS ANALYST (CONTRACT)
Peopable, UAB is a reliable staff search, selection and temporary employment partner.
For one of our client, IT solutions provider, located in Vilnius, we are looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST (CONTRACT) for lending area migration project. You will work for one of the company’s clients, one of the major banking service provider.
BUSINESS ANALYST (CONTRACT)
- Capture clear business requirements and expectations for target system implementation;
- Incorporate Estonian specific requirements in an overall migration plan;
- Review current mapping requirements and amend where gaps are found.
You will be successful if you have:
- 2+ years of proven experience of business analyst role in the banking sector or working with banking sector projects;
- Open-mindedness to problem-solving and positive attitude;
- Excellent planning, communication and organization skills;
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory reporting activities;
- Preparing business requirements for product migration.
In return the company offers:
- 3 months contract with an opportunity to extend it;
- Competitive salary (4800 Eur/monthly, 30 Eur/h) under individual business certificate or MB;
- Workplace in a modern Quadrum office (Konstitucijos 21A, Vilnius);
- Up to date technologies;
- Agile working environment.
Interested? Send me a message via LinkedIn. Or send your CV/ LinkedIn account to email@example.com. For more details call +370 69858878 (Rasa Lembutienė, HR project manager).