IT Application Specialist in Group Finance Solutions
Group Finance Solutions is one of the Core Banking IT & Data departments, responsible for smooth financial systems and financial data delivery to CFO area – be it daily liquidity management, general ledger system, internal or external financial reporting. We invite you to join a global department – operating in Vilnius, Copenhagen.
In Vilnius we are building data, analytical & BI solutions, used every day inside the bank. The area is of a high focus for driving financial decisions for the whole Danske Bank Group – thus we need to guarantee stability and high quality of the data-driven (ETL) solutions. We are continuing to grow our local team and are looking for an IT Application Specialist, who would join the local applications team, having a vision to deliver reliable data and analytical IT solutions to solve global finance industry challenges with focus on regulatory reporting.
All together you would be responsible for ensuring an up-to-date tools and platform for internal and external (regulatory) group-wide reporting. You would work with main stakeholders in Copenhagen and Vilnius, as well as business users across all Group’s countries.
- Experience with Windows 2012R2, 2016 Servers
- Networking knowledge would be an advantage
- ITIL Certification would be an advantage
- Experience with MS SQL Administration, Querying
- Experience with Powershell, (C# would be an advantage)
- Experience in L2 or higher support.
- Monitoring and Configuration management experience would be an advantage.
- Structured, used to plan own tasks on detailed level and dynamic environment and work in close collaboration with business users or specialists in other IT areas
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Pro-actively seek for system and platform improvements
- Plan and execute 3rd party regulatory application upgrades
- Together with the end-users, plan and execute UAT & deployment of new report sets and functionality configurations.
- Work closely with Operations teams in Copenhagen and Vilnius to solve challenges in our server platform
- Liaise with 3rd party system vendors on various technical cases
- Take on department’s regular servers maintenance tasks
- Assist in department’s service request processing
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank