Front-End Developer | Talech Lithuania
talech is building the next generation of software for small business through simple, intuitive interfaces and powerful analytics. We believe that the corner store should have as much insight into their business as Amazon - the small data opportunity.
Since September 2019, talech has proudly been a part of the U.S. Bank family. U.S. Bank is the fifth-largest bank in the United States of America with a proven track record in innovation, customer service excellence and connecting with communities. U.S. Bank invests time, resources and passion in economic development by supporting efforts to create stable jobs, better homes and vibrant communities. These values align perfectly with talech and by combining their expertise in their respective fields, a shared commitment to maximising the opportunities afforded to small and medium-sized businesses will make for an exciting and rewarding future.
We are looking for a person who
- can help us to continue to grow and improve as a team;
- could lead the web Front-End team.
You will work in an international environment with multi-functional, self-organising team based on Agile principles (Scrum).
What we expect from You
- ~ 2-3 years of experience as Front-End developer
- To care about software engineering best practices (testing, clean code, code reviews, etc.)
- Ability to work as a team member
- To be motivated, friendly, open minded, quick learner with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- To have strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Very good English language skills
- To be ready for the challenge of working in a small, dynamic and fast growing team.
Advanced knowledge of the following tech stack:
- REST API
- Redux (bonus)
- Flexible working hours
- Possible remote
- Business trips to Silicon Valley
- Budget for internal and external training and learning
- All development environment and tools required for you
- All your ideas will be heard and answered
- Team buildings (at least one per month)
- Summer and winter activities
- Attractive and comfortable working space in Kaunas office
- Best team mates
- Other benefits