C# SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Harbortouch Payments Lithuaniawww.harbortouch.lt
Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail, and e-Commerce. This includes the company’s Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners, and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year.
Join a team developing enterprise class services to interface with banks and processors to deliver payment processing that is fast, secure, reliable, intuitive, and effective. The successful candidate will be proficient in C# development with the ability and desire to dig into the .net framework to track down bugs and understand exactly what is happening.
- Develop RESTful services in C#.NET;
- Work in an Agile Scrum or Kanban team with cross-functional roles focused on delivering significant business value in every sprint;
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution for resolving problems;
- Collaborate with other internal teams to produce integrated solutions;
- Monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards; research and recommend new technologies as they emerge;
- Participate in testing and troubleshooting as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in C# (at least 5 years of experience);
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Driven to deliver exceptional results;
- Ability to communicate information and ideas effectively;
- Pleasant with others on the job, displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude;
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle stress, prioritize tasks, and work under shifting deadlines.
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.