This assignment expired 4 months ago
Back End | Contract Remote (6 - 12 month with extention posibility)
SiriusIQ - American company, focuses on next-gen AI with workflow automation that streamlines business processes, conversations, analytics and more. The solutions are faster, better and smarter and include: cloud-born, artificial intelligence and bot technologies, automation, robust reporting and analytics, intelligent conversation and dashboard/inbox management.
Company is looking for self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
You should posess ability to tackle issues on your own, report progress and manage projects with an outcomes-based mentality. Have experience with SaaS products and Azure frameworks. Self-driven, creative and willing to excel in a team of outstanding IT leaders building next generation products for a US-based firm.
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
• Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
• Support test and deployment of new products and features
• Dedicated to writing automated unit and integration tests for your software
• Create Solution Architecture based upon Microsoft Azure PaaS Services
• Participate in code reviews.
• Expertise in analysis, design and development of custom solutions/applications using Microsoft technology stack.
• Design solution for various system components using Microsoft Azure
• Create Web API methods for three adapters to pull data from various systems like Database, BizTalk and SAP
• Configure & Setup Azure Hybrid Connection to pull data from SAP Systems
• Perform Peer’s Code Review to avoid any code quality issues.
• Provide Sprint Demo to client and stake holders.
• Coordinate with external teams to reduce data flow issues and unblock team members
• Always actively participate in four ceremonies: Sprint planning meeting, Daily Scrum, Sprint review meeting, and Sprint retrospective meeting
Qualifications for Back End Developers
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years of demonstrable software development experience
• Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, MVVM architecture, API development and XML Schema
• Experience in system design and development using SQL Azure, Microsoft SQL Server Azure App Services, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Cache for Redis, Azure Table Storage, SQL Server, Azure Service Bus, Application Insights
• Development across all phases of the SDLC including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, and release
• Knowledge for integrations based on Exchange Web Services, G Suite APIs, Microsoft Graph API and RESTful APIs
• Competent level knowledge of MVVM (Model-view-view-model) Architecture
• Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development.
• Extensive experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
• Experience with Git version control system
• Excellent communication skill and proven track record of global delivery experience
• Bilingual level of English: capable of communicating independently with native American colleagues.
• Development level experience in Microsoft Azure environments, integrations to O365 and other Azure-based SaaS cloud products
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work