Team Leader (GO)
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices.
Company is looking for a qualified Team Leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
About the Customer:
The Customer’s company provides software solutions. The Company offers software as a service platform to monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers, and other endpoints for small- and medium-sized businesses.
About the Project:
The project is about building a modern platform with modern technology that supports scalability. The project is the result of 2 companies merging. Both companies offer a platform that helps Managed Service Providers support their clients.
The goal of the project is:
1) to merge the 2 platforms,
2) provide enough functionality during the near term so new clients are onboarded to the new platform,
3) extend the "new" platform with microservices, functions, scalability etc.
*There will be a PO from the customer side. In addition, there will be developers from client company(s) that will be co-developing with us.
● 3+ years of engineering experience;
● Good hands-on experience in GO;
● Familiarity with ElasticSearch, Spark;
● Good knowledge of software algorithms and design patterns
● Strong team leadership skills, including the ability to mentor, motivate, and influence
● Supposed to travel to India, Mumbai for 1 week mid February to kick-start the engagement.
Nice to have:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience required;
● Manage overall software development process, bring new solutions to discussion and ensure their deployment
● Communicate and collaborate effectively with the customer’s team.
● Monitor team performance and report on metrics;
● Ensure functional groups within the team are well aligned.
Let’s talk about the perks:
● Flexible work schedule;
● Friendly environment;
● Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 work days/year);
● 1 paid social vacation day;
● Interesting projects and possibility to work with innovative technologies;
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people.