EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts – this particular opportunity is for an experienced: System Architect
You will work daily with:
- Object-oriented analysis and design;
- Independent architecture at least one multi-tier, high transaction enterprise application;
- Data architecture and data modeling;
- Performance and scalability testing and tuning;
- Java profiling tools, Oracle profiling, Linux/Unix performance;
- Service Oriented Architecture;
- Leading RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server preferred);
- Spring, JPA/Hibernate, JSF;
- Java application servers: WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat;
- SVN, Mercurial, Git, Maven, Jenkins;
- Cloud-computing platforms (Azure/AWS)
- Apache Camel, Kafka
- Caching (ignite/ehcache)
- Activity BPMN
- Travel 30-50% of the time.
- Global team and global spirit;
- Open, dynamic and informal working environment with game zone, ice cream in summer and even more;
- Challenging projects;
- Trainings, conferences and certification programs;
- Flexible working hours, additional vacations;
- Competitive salary.