Software Engineer (Java) | SAI360
SAI360 is a global provider of Risk Management Solutions and one of the leaders in the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) market. Our web-based SaaS, PaaS and on-prem applications enable our customers to manage their risks, perform internal audits and monitor compliance to keep their business in control. We are currently looking for a technically strong Software Engineer (Java) who enjoys working across complex products within a technically demanding environment to join our international team.
Within the role, we can offer you a flexible workplace – our team is based in the heart of Vilnius in our wonderful UMA offices, however, we can offer either fully or partly remote work opportunities. We work in Scrum Teams, have dedicated Product Owners and processes in place to ease our daily life.
We write Java (11) code and work with:
Spring, Graphql, Hibernate, JIRA, GIT, BitBucket, Maven, Tomcat, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
What we are looking for:
- You are a strong Java Developer with a good understanding of SOLID principles;
- You have a passion for well-tested and clean code;
- You are a creative and open-minded person who always digs in deeper and enjoys the challenge;
- You are a team player who can reason and communicate your suggestions, as well as accept others’ approaches.
In this role you will:
- Build a great platform within other international teams to ensure that our customers use the best GRC tools on the market;
- Write readable, simple, and maintainable code. You will recognize bad code and continuously search for better solutions;
- Spread the engineering vision in your team, participate in product planning;
- Mentor associate and fellow engineers to advance into more technical responsibility areas;
- Communicate across multiple international teams and influence the developer community;
- Drive product/code quality, security, and performance improvements throughout the team. Help to establish and maintain development standards and practices.
It would be great if you had:
Experience or interest in front-end development, preferably with Vue.js. This is considered a big plus and we can teach you if you have a desire to try.
This role entails many responsibilities in a team that shows real ownership. The candidate must show the same attitude. We are looking for someone who will eventually lead the team. Even if you do not have all the qualifications yet, we will strongly support and inspire you in your personal development and help grow into the role.
- Remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private health and accident insurance;
- Extra vacation days;
- Professional growth opportunities and the opportunity to work with the latest tech (including Java 11);
- A Sports Allowance of up to €70 per month;
- A fantastic collaborative workspace in the heart of Vilnius (UMA Workspace on Gediminas Avenue!);
- Performance-based annual bonus and salary review;
- Depending on experience and skillset, the basic salary ranges from €55,000 to €70,000 gross per annum.
SAI360 helps organizations across the globe manage risk, create trust, and achieve business resilience with a unified approach to risk management.
SAI360 empowers our customers to focus on developing the right risk culture through a meaningful and effective combination of cloud-based technology and ethics and compliance learning solutions, including our SAI360 Integrated Risk Management Platform. Together, this powerful approach can do more in a single day than anyone's stand-alone offering.
SAI360 is the leading provider of Risk, Learning, EHS, and Sustainability software. Our cloud-first SAI360 platform contains flexible, scalable, and configurable modules for a better vantage point on risk management. Our unified approach to risk management is what sets us apart, helping organizations across the globe manage risk, create trust, and achieve business resilience for over 25 years.
SAI360 is headquartered in Chicago, U.S., and operates across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia, and the Pacific.