Software Engineer (Databases) @ Treasury Solutions
Group Finance Solutions is one of the Core Banking IT & Data departments, responsible for smooth financial systems and financial data delivery to CFO area – be it daily liquidity management, general ledger system, internal or external financial reporting. We invite you to join a global department – operating in Vilnius and Copenhagen.
In Vilnius, we are expanding our IT-team to work for Group Treasury and looking for a Software Engineer, who would be responsible for developing existing and new ETL processes, working with big amounts of data. You would also participate in ongoing data platform transformation initiatives across the whole IT.
- Building new and enhancing existing ETL and data-driven solutions with various new features
- Building the applications with easy maintenance and operations in mind
- Willing to work in agile & collaborative manner – maintaining good communication with Analysts both in IT and Business areas
- Working closely with other developers to ensure development is in par with development guidelines and best practices
- Managing personal time in the best manner and taking responsibility for technical decisions
- Staying pro-active in finding needed optimizations for the daily data-flows and introducing new tools for the ongoing system implementations
- Planning work on a solution element level
- Experience in building solutions on Microsoft SQL Server data platform
- Ability to comprehend, maintain and design database models
- Knowledge of database solution architecture and integration would be an advantage
- Good understanding of development lifecycle process
- Ability to work both in team and individually
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
Tools and technologies:
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- SSIS and other ETL technologies
- Knowledge of C#.NET and/or ASP.NET MVC is a significant advantage
- Knowledge of additional programming/scripting languages would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.