Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The main aim of the project is to set up a client in Customer’s system, allocate a workspace for the project work and determine deliverables of the project
● 3+ years of development experience on Angular 2+
● Experience with Angular 9 and Typescript
● Hands-on experience with Kendo
● Experience with NRWL Architecture
● Proficiency in NgXs
● Sound understanding of computer science fundamentals (Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field preferred)
● An entrepreneurial mindset and understanding of how to balance speed to market and elegance in technical design
● Write tested, idiomatic, and documented JS. Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular
● Perform code review
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
● Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app, and more
● Contribute to fixing bugs and improving application performance
● Constantly work on building your skill level
● Flexible work schedule with a good work/life balance;
● Friendly work environment;
● Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 work days/year);
● 1 paid social vacation day;
● Interesting projects and possibility to work with innovative technologies;
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people;
● Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code;
● Regular social events with the team;
● Culture of knowledge sharing and a great place to learn from and/or mentor colleagues;
● Training focus with self-learning benefits;
● Delivering high-quality software with processes based on best practices;
● Medical insurance.
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.