Senior BI Developer (Regulatory reporting) in Group Finance Solutions
Group Finance Solutions is one of the Core Banking IT & Data departments, responsible for smooth financial systems and financial data delivery to CFO area – be it daily liquidity management, general ledger system, internal or external financial reporting. We invite you to join a global department – operating in Vilnius and Copenhagen.
In Vilnius we are building data, analytical & BI solutions, used every day inside the bank. The area is of a high focus for driving financial decisions for the whole Danske Bank Group – thus we need to guarantee stability and high quality of the data-driven (ETL) solutions.
We are continuing to grow our local team and are looking for a Senior BI Developer, who would be responsible for developing existing and new ETL processes, data marts and cubes – while working with big amounts of data. You would also participate in ongoing data platform transformation initiatives across the whole IT.
- Help to design, build new or enhance existing data-driven solutions with various new features – ETL, data marts and cubes
- Building the applications with easy maintenance and operations in mind
- Willing to work in agile & collaborative manner – maintaining good communication with Analysts both in IT and Business areas
- Working closely with other developers to ensure development is on par with development guidelines and best practices
- Managing personal time in the best manner and taking responsibility for technical decisions
- Staying pro-active in finding needed optimizations for the daily data-flows and introducing new tools for the ongoing system implementations
- Planning work on a solution element level
- 5+ years experience in building BI solutions on Microsoft SQL Server data platform
- Experience in designing BI solutions
- Data analysis and database modelling
- Good understanding of development lifecycle process
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
Tools and technologies:
- MS SQL Server 2016 – SQL, T-SQL
- SSIS, SSAS, data cubes
- Knowledge of C#.NET or additional programming/scripting languages would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3350 EUR to 5000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!