Scientific Software Developer
Our client - LEXMA Technology is seeking for a highly motivated individual to fulfill a Scientific Software Developer position working in close collaboration with R&D team. R&D team is responsible for developing the MOEBIUS platform simulation technology for multi-physics and multi-scales applications. This includes the development of the back-end MOEBIUS solver, the front-end user interface and the validation of the technology on test cases.
About the role:
- Specific implementation tasks from coding to validation and be contracted for each of them;
- Collaboration with LEXMA R&D team for product development, testing of new capabilities, and development of prototypes for new functionalities;
- Member of a highly collaborative team whose mission is to develop and deploy the Moebius platform and to deliver high-quality products to customers.
- 3+ years’ experience in C++, Fortran, Python;
- Experience in: MPI;
- Scientific programming is a plus;
- Experience in using complex computational tools effectively;
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills;
- High-level of motivation and enthusiasm.
LEXMA Technology is a service and technology provider revolutionizing the application of multi-scales and multi-physics to improve and accelerate the development and discovery processes.
LEXMA Technology combines our breakthrough 3-D simulation platform MOEBIUS with multi-disciplinary expertise to deliver consulting services and customized on-premises or cloud solutions.
MOEBIUS predicts the behaviors of fluids, biological macro-molecules, medical devices or high-tech products to understand complex physical mechanisms.
Our applications cover a wide range of applications from Fluids, Biology, Physiology to Energy.
- Initially as extra part-time job (2 hours per day / 5 days per week) with possibility to sign full time long term contract.