Probanx Solutions Ltd (Probanx®) is an international banking software company, an autonomous subsidiary of Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange-listed iSignthis Ltd (ASX : ISX) | (FRA :TA8), has been serving the bank industry since the year 2000 by developing comprehensive banking software solutions to financial institutions around the globe.
We are a leading Fintech software provider that empowers financial institutions around the world in optimizing their digital banking transformation. With more than 19 years of experience, 50 staff across three continents, and part of a billion-dollar group, we provide a comprehensive and versatile banking software solution that is affordable by any type and size of a financial institution, not only large commercial banks. Our solutions are used in regulated banking and payments environments across diverse jurisdictions including the EU, the UK, Isle of Man, Switzerland, Australia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a QA ENGINEER to join us in our Vilnius office in Lithuania.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who can design, develop and execute exploratory and test scenarios to ensure quality of products. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure that software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Create and maintain manuals and documentation
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processed for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Proven work experience in software Quality Assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
The Company offers
- Opportunities for improvement within the company - interesting international projects and the opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Possibility to work in another company group according to internal exchange program;
- Competitive salary that matches knowledge and results, and bonuses based on the results achieved;
- Private health insurance.