QA Automation Specialist | MWI Animal Health
MWI Animal Health is a leading distributor of animal health products and services across the U.S., serving a customer base that spans multiple points of the animal health care continuum including veterinarians, producers and dealers. We develop lasting relationships with our customers and serve as an extension of their teams, helping them provide the best possible care for the animals in their care.
Merlin PMS Software solution is covering day to day operations of Veterinary Institutions - stock, billing, client and patient record management, clinical record, treatment reminders, diagnostics etc. - an ERP system for Vets delivered in the Cloud.
We are looking for a QA Automation Specialist
You will be part of an experienced technical team delivering high quality software for the Veterinary market, day to day tasks include the test automation of new features and improving the automation test coverage for systems provided by the company. From time to time you may be required to help with the manual testing effort. As part of this dynamic team you will have the ability to introduce new tools and frameworks, improve the SDLC and run POC’s on new technologies.
Designing the test automation framework for all areas of development work as required, including AIP as well as Web testing. Maintain and enhance the load test process. Support the manual testing undertaken by the test team when required. Increasing the overall automated test coverage.
- Strong technical background
- Experience in open source technical test tools, including Selenium, Cucumber and Jmeter
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience writing clear and concise test plans and test cases.
- Experience working with a development team in an agile environment.
- Experience with JIRA or similar workflow and defect tracking systems.
- Experience working with source control systems like SVN or GitHub.
- Experience in API testing with tools such as Postman and Wiremock.
- Exposure to Java unit testing Junit/Mockito
Other duties / skills:
- A self-starter committed to excellence.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good communication skills and ability to be forward thinking and self-motivated.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Committed to continuous professional development