PRIMO Interactive headquartered in Chester, Cheshire and with offices in Vilnius, Lithuania, is providing digital marketing services including Software Development, Website Design, Database Development, SEO, PPC and more throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide since 2006. Currenly this company is looking for Middle or Senior PHP Developer.
Are you a passionate PHP Developer seeking a new career challenge?
Take on a key role in small, fast-growing team in the heart of Vilnius, to build and maintain various applications for a diverse selection of international clients.
• Proven commercial object oriented PHP programming skills.
• Ability to hand-craft and optimise complex SQL statements.
• Awareness of Agile project management methodologies and tools.
• Acquaintance with source control tools and procedures.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
• Attention to detail and clear communication skills.
• A good level of English, both verbal and written.
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Effective collaboration with local and remote teams.
• Focus on results.
• Commitment to best coding practices.
• Ability to adapt to new concepts quickly.
• Desire for continuous self-improvement.
Desirables (Not required, but will get our attention):
• QA / Testing experience.
• Python and/or ASP.NET experience.
• Familiarity with legacy code conversion (e.g. ASP VB to PHP).
• Experience building, documenting and integrating with RESTful and/or SOAP APIs (XML and/or JSON) and familiarity with associated tools (Swagger etc.)
• Friendly, enthusiastic, capable teammates and regular social events.
• A modern, comfortable, fully-equipped workplace.
• Lots of latitude to make an impact and express creativity.
• Competitive salary with performance based bonuses and excellent benefits available.
• Strong growth prospects within a well established company.
• Access to courses and conferences to support your professional growth.
Competitive, negotiable. Performance-based bonuses are available.