.Net Full-Stack Engineer
About the Company:
Company's Decision Intelligence platform brings an answer to main challenges and is complementary to the major AI technology platforms like Microsoft, Google and Amazon. They help international companies to onboard their ‘Buddies’ (Decision Intelligence Apps build on top of their Platform) as their first AI + Human platform. This would offer them strategic advantages towards their competitors.
Cnext is built on an open, respectful, all-inclusive and honest culture, which they also share with their customers.
Their four capitals are the foundation for the direction of the company, the strategy and the people within Cnext. These four capitals are the mirror for all the decisions they make.
the emotional capital: Do you feel enough space to connect with each other starting from their company identity?
the intellectual capital: Do you feel you have the competences, knowledge and ideas to fulfil their purpose with their customers?
the economical capital: Is the financial performance healthy on every level of the company (e.g. projects, team, company…)
the spiritual capital: Do you know their purpose and how you can contribute to it with your personal purpose?
They are a small team of 15 highly skilled people from different nationalities, joining from time to time in their offices in either Vilnius (LT) or Mechelen (BE).
They run their company in a professional manner without the burden of too many inefficient processes large companies tend to have.
Besides working in their software products, they also take time to share insights and knowledge within the team during their Innovation Labs and Knowledge sharing Sessions.
Off course there’s also time for some serious fun: Once a year everyone gathers during their Offsite Team event in a nice location somewhere in Europe (Barcelona, Vilnius, Athens, …) and a few times a year they enjoy team activities like a Virtual Reality Team game, or solve escape room challenges, … whatever wthey like ..
What they are looking for:
They are looking to expand their team with people who love
· a startup mentality
· big autonomy and responsibility
· to work with a team of experts
· join their pioneer role in the space of AI+Human (decision Intelligence)
Be the most compelling technology company
empowering people for better business decisions
through symbiosis between Human and Artificial intelligence.
In this role you will get ...
· They work in an agile manner. During the daily scrum meeting (remote using MS Teams or at the office) they discuss any blocking issues with your team members location in Europe.
· After a sprint period, They take time for feedback and learn how they can improve as a team and as an individual.
· You can plan your work flexible, however they deliver their SaaS solution as a team.
· You can rely on the expertise of the team. You are never alone if you have a problem.
· Whenever a major milestone is achieved, we take some time to celebrate.
On day one they will expect you to...
· take leadership in your specific job domain.
· be able to coach new people on the job
· C# .NET
· Azure Web API and other PaaS services
· Angular Node.js, typescript
· Docker. Kubernetes
· Entity framework, LINQ, SQL
· Full Stack Development: 3 years (Required)
· c#: 2 years (Preferred)
Added bonuses you have...
· you are pro-active and open to communicate potential risks or issues in any technical domain of their software products.
· you are passionate about Microsoft technology (although they also use lots of open source for their data science functionality)
· you have been working in a product development team before, and are familiar with SCRUM, DEVOPS, Cloud Technology (AWS or Azure).
· you know how to document functional or technical aspects of the solution (although this is not the primary objective of the job - there is an analyst in the team)
· you are a ‘pragmatic’ developer.
· you are fluent in English.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
· English (Required)
· Temporarily due to COVID-19
· You will join a multi-disciplinary team with the best people in their field (data-scientist, data-engineer, DevOps, Azure Cloud development, sales&marketing)
· There is only 1 boss - their customers. You are free to take initiatives, as long as they contribute to the success of their products and are in line with their company values.
· Cnext can be your personal accelerator, as long as you are not afraid to expand your horizon, learn and improve in what you do.