.NET DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
Peopable, UAB is a reliable staff search, selection, and temporary employment partner.
For one of our client, IT solutions provider (vendor), located in Vilnius, we are looking for a ASP.NET DEVELOPER (CONTRACT). You will work for one of the company’s client, international software design and development company that builds comprehensive, custom solutions for enterprise mobile and web.
ASP.NET DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
- Write high-performance code for architecture modernization project;
- Apply leading trends and patterns, such as domain-driven design, event sourcing, command-query responsibility segregation, and others;
- Work in Agile Teams with own responsibility for delivery of what agreed in the right time;
- Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test-driven development (TDD) model;
- Use and introduce best-of-breed tools, plug-ins, and technologies;
- Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed.
You will be successful if you have:
- 3+ years of practical experience with ASP.NET;
- Experience with Angular.js, knockout.js, MVC, MS SQL;
- Fluency in English;
- Teamwork skills, attention to details, ownership, and responsibility for the technical decisions.
In return the company offers:
- Contract till the end of the 2019 year;
- Competitive hourly rate (30 – 35 Eur/h);
- Hands-on experience working with architecture modernization project;
- Modern workplace;
- Agile working environment.
Interested? Send me a message via linkedin. Or send your CV/linkedin account to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details call +370 69858878 (Rasa Lembutienė, HR project manager).