Mid/Senior FULL STACK .NET WEB DEVELOPER
About the Company:
Starting at 2007 Solutionlab Production evolved to a trustworthy Development and IT Consultancy partner, focusing on Quality results and Agile process, bringing the best value for their clients. They are Microsoft Certified Partners since 2009. Also, they are the only certified Umbraco Partner in Baltics. Solutionlab is a software development company which specializes on building custom, cloud-based and scalable software solutions based on Office365, Azure, AWS. They deliver customized services and solutions that cover full application development lifecycle, from initial identification of business requirements to system maintenance and trainings.
Their vision is to bring the best value for their clients, empowering their knowledge, experience, people and agile process.
They are looking to expand their software engineering team with developers excited to encounter new challenges and eager to learn new skills and technologies.
Your primary responsibilities will be developing and maintaining new web-based products. A bachelor in computer science is preferred with experience in developing modern web applications. They are looking for pragmatic individuals that know how to get things done, and know-how to build robust, maintainable software.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, RESTful APIs
- MS SQL
- HTML5/CSS3, React, Sass/Less, Webpack
Nice to have skills:
- Umbraco CMS
- React Native
- Proficiency with modern Web development patterns, practices, and technologies, including (HTML5, ES5/ES6, REST, MVC and similar patterns)
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented Programming with C#
- Knowledge of Web API and the ability to build scalable Web applications
- Experience of Azure, UMBRACO CMS is a plus
- Proficiency in relational database theory and practice is preferred. Fluent in English language, both spoken and written
Their core values are:
- Great conditions for work and the times in between (chill zone, foosball, free snacks and drinks)
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Trainings, conferences, seminars in Lithuania and abroad
- Use Solutionlab library which is periodically supplemented by professional literature. Books are ordered according to the wishes of the employees
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, team parties and other fun events
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Wellness Program (budget for long-term employees)
- Friendly and professional colleagues