Lead Test Engineer | Contract 3 - 12 months
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
We're looking for a Lead Test engineer in Vilnius and Kaunas
- Contribute to best software testing practices in the engineering unit (squad)
- Drive testing community initiatives together with other lead test engineers
- Participate in hiring processes (interviews, technical assignments, feedback to candidates)
- Support engineering managers in the career development of test engineers
- Mentor team members
- Own, drive and improve testing processes within an Agile development teams
- 5+ years of experience in multi-tier web-based applications
- Experience of testing within Agile development at a scale. Previous work experience in multi-team environments, close collaboration with developers, project managers and clients are expected.
- Having a basic understanding and hands on experience with performance, security, usability and automation testing, and excel in at least one of these areas.
- Bug prevention and fail-fast mindset.
- Mindset for knowledge sharing.
- Proven analytical ability, problem-solving and risk management skills
- Fluent communication in English
- Ability to create reports and analyze information for development of recommendations/summarize data.
- Experience in setting up API/UI test automation framework.