Lead Business Analyst
Our client Exadel is looking for a talented Lead Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
The Project is a cloud-based platform that uniquely combines a building environment that supports both visual and coding-based forms of development and a variety of back-end services that come with the platform. They help enterprises use this cloud-based platform for mobile apps development and are planning to make more Developer Options available for enterprises.
It is necessary to integrate third party AI/ML services to this cloud-based platform to give a user an ability to use such services easily in their projects.
It should be much easier then to use just AWS or Google. On the other hand they want to give the ability to choose between the services and return the result in unified format. So on the one hand user will have more freedom, on the other hand there won't be a vendor-lock.
For example for Image Recognition the typical flow will be the following:
1. User opens AI tab;
2. Creates a new Image Recognition service;
3. Imports this service to his project;
4. Imports plugin with an example of using the Image Recognition service.
The list of services they want to integrate:
1. Text to speech (Amazon Polly/Google Text-to-Speech/Azure Text to Speech);
2. Speech to text (Amazon Amazon Transcribe/Google Speech-to-Text/Azure Speech to Text);
3. NLP (Amazon Comprehend/Google Cloud Natural Language API/Azure Text Analytics);
4. Translation service (Amazon Translate/Google Cloud Translation API/Azure Translator Text);
5. Image Recognition basic (Amazon Rekognition/Google Cloud Vision API/Computer Vision);
6. Image Recognition advanced (Google AutoML Vision/Azure Custom Vision);
7. Face Recognition (Amazon Rekognition/Azure Face).
After they create this services they will need to develop a sophisticated chatbot app integrating text to speech, speech to text, NLP, translation services.
Their current technology stack:
1. Wildfly 15;
2. Java 11;
Project Team: Project Manager, Project Owner, Team Lead, Back-end Engineer, Front-end Engineer, 1 QA,1 DevOps.
Your main duties will be to setup and lead business analysis on the project. You will have a great opportunity to show your leadership skills, while coaching BA team members.
● Minimum 3 + years of experience in business analysis or a related field;
● Technical leadership and excellent communication skills;
● Strong organizational skills;
● Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
● Strong technical skills;
● Excellent documentation skills;
● Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
● Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations;
● Experience of working in Scrum
● Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills;
● Experience in leading and developing top performing teams;
● Understanding of requirements, its different types, and stages (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation and management);
● Understanding the full software development lifecycle.
● Setup and lead business analysis on the project;
● Coaching BA team members;
● Requirements elicitation and management;
● Be a proxy between product owners, development team and project leaders, helping to improve development team effectiveness;
● Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions;
● Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies;
● Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems;
● Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts;
● Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management;
● Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports;
● Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements;
● Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements;
● Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
● Official and timely pay;
● Social perks;
● Sick pay, vacations;
● Flexible work schedule;
● Friendly environment;
● Medical insurance.