Junior Software Engineer
UAB Arxan Technologieswww.arxan.com
Arxan is trusted by over 500 global enterprises to secure their high-value apps. Our protection and deployment solutions protect applications at the source and binary code level to expand the area of trust and deliver the industry’s most comprehensive app-level protection against a broad range of threats.
We recently joined the Digital.ai team and expect to expand our product offerings as we continue to grow. Join our talented and mission-driven team and help us fulfill our vision of a world where bad actors seeking to compromise our customer’s most valued apps are always unsuccessful.
What We are Looking For
This position represents an exciting opportunity to join a growing Cyber-security industry leader with a diverse product line specializing in protecting the mobile economy. We are looking for a well motivated Computer Science or Math graduate with an exceptional interest and demonstrable ability in computing. With a passion for technology and learning, you would join our office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will join an existing team developing state of the art software protection technologies to protect web and mobile apps from reverse engineering and tampering. We are a well integrated global team so there will be plenty of scope for career development and the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Develop application protection products
- Review code written by others
- Research application security techniques
Applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Good math skills - A level or equivalent
- Some development experience on a Unix-like platform (Linux, Android, Mac etc.)
- Fast learner, self-sufficient but know when to ask for help
- Excellent English language skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance
- Attention to detail
- Strong diagnostic, problem solving and communications skills
Useful Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of native build tools e.g. compilers, linkers etc.
- Knowledge of Linux
At Arxan we are guided by four key principles:
Passion – for our mission and the success of our customers. We put learning, excellence and integrity at the forefront of all that we do and we are leaders in our field because of it.
Play to Win – going “all in” to exceed expectations. We focus on what can be achieved, taking intelligent risks to anticipate new threats and pursue innovative solutions.
Get Stuff Done – seeing obstacles as opportunities. We operate with velocity and focus to ensure our results are amazing.
Collaboration – because we are all in it together! We put the success of our team above our own and embrace diverse ideas and perspectives, treating each other with respect.
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Informal work environment
- Competitive salary
- Unifying events and team buildings
- Team meals and snacks in the office
- Private health insurance