Full Stack developer for project in Anti Money Laundering program | Contract | 7-8 months
You will become a part of the team in Anti Money Laundering (AML) development program that has several initiatives in Danske Bank group. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen AML efforts in the bank. Current project is seeking a contractor to speed up the deliveries for developed solutions in various business segments. You will report and adhere to tasks of dedicated the project manager.
- Contractors will be part of the Serenity Squad in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Participate in Scrum Ceremonies, daily development tasks and progress of the area as a whole in order for the Squad to success this year in delivering IT solutions to the AML program.
- backend developer with mid-level experience as a minimum of 3 years of experience and proven track record
- Experience in working in Agile setup with participation in Sprints and reporting to Scrum master
- Experience in banking solution architecture, design, application development and systems integration
- Minimum of two years of Angular, React or similar experience preferred
- Minimum of two years of financial industry and/or banking work experience
- Experience in working with RxJS cognition libraries is an advantage
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Position is On-Site Vilnius We Support remote on-boarding and remote work during COVID after quarantine Consultant is expected to work on-site.