Front-end Developer (Kilo.Health)
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 5 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.
Company looking for a visual guru – Front-end Developer to join their tech team. You will work on high-scalable products, cloud-based infrastructure with enormously fast release cycles and participate in challenges with team members who are best engineers in their class.
Take your career to the next level and shape the online experience of millions of customers in over 180 countries by building the best online health market products.
Get Ready To
- Work on high-scalable products with HTML5, CSS, JS.
- Creating responsive design web pages and apps.
- Working with multiple production grade zero-downtime platforms that is used by millions of our clients.
- Expand your knowledge of software development process while solving challenging tasks.
- Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs.
- Keep involved in our business oriented MVP level projects and work with fastest ever release cycles.
- Participate in Hackatons to test new possible MVP products in the market.
- Share your knowledge with other developers and be part of our community.
We Expect You To
- Have MVP-focused coding skills in HTML, CSS and JS.
- Have knowledge of Bootstrap, Material UI or other frontend framework.
- Have experience and knowledge of RESTful API’s (or GraphQL)
- Have some experience with PHP, Node.js or other backend style language.
- Like to grab a bottle of beer with your teammates once in a while.
You Are Going To Deal With
- Full set of perks including a hot tub in a terrace, workations (pity you missed Bali already) as well as taxi & gym monthly budgets.
- Any technical gadgets that you want to play with (Alexa, watches, Raspberry Pi, Smart Mirrors, Robots, etc).
- Your preferred hardware and software stack.
- Any learning content subscriptions (lynda, laracast, etc).
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks.
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing.
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally.
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office.
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.