Cyber Security Specialist
UAB Spectro Financespectrocoin.com
As a Cyber Security Specialist, you will be responsible for the overall cyber protection of SpectroCoin by employing a range of technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats. In this role, you will be also responsible for protecting sensitive business information and data from unauthorized access, leaks, theft, duplication, and modification.
- Design and implement cyber security measures, requirements and data recovery plans
- Identify potential cyber security weaknesses and ways to eliminate them
- Ensure accurate security tools are running properly
- Mitigate attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Identity and access management, including monitoring abuse of permissions by unauthorized users
- Cooperate with various teams across the company in relation to cyber security issues
- Research and evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Stay up-to-date with cyber security practices
- Give advice and guidance to staff on cyber security matters, i.e. spam and unwanted/malicious emails.
- Previous experience as a Cyber Security Specialist or similar role (previous experience in FinTech would be considered an advantage)
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Familiarity with security frameworks and risk management methodologies
- Analytical mind with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Programming skills are preferred
- Higher education degree in IT or related field (would be considered an advantage).
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.spectrocoin.com/