Cloud platform engineer | Cloudeon
We are more than 100 dedicated people at CLOUDEON, who are passionate about digital innovation. We are delivering cutting-edge cloud solutions to large enterprises since our start in 2016. And the success continues!
The success of CLOUDEON depends on how we behave, act and interact. Our ability to accomplish what we have so far is due to our employees’ enthusiasm and commitment. We love what we do and are having fun on the journey. Our goal is not small – we want to change the world!
In CLOUDEON, you will work with some of the world’s most talented engineers, developers and thought leaders in a high performance and fast-growing company. We offer an informal and dynamic workplace, where we work together as a team to deliver excellence within our specialized area. We care about the personal and professional development of our employees. We promote learning not simply by doing but by enabling career objectives through our Cloudeon Academy.
What you'll do at CLOUDEON:
Your primary responsibility will be the automation of deployment, based on deployment templates and DevOps processes.
We offer a work environment marked by both mentoring and sparring with other skilled engineers and developers. We reach our goals by working together, and it is important that you possess the ability to communicate clearly to understand and make yourself understood. You find enjoyment helping customers and colleagues alike. Most importantly, you are motivated by a work environment that values learning and knowledge-sharing.
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and writing capabilities
- Open and collaborative with strong focus on client and client experience
- ITIL knowledge
- Strong foundation in system administration, including performing backups, upgrades and patching
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps and deployment automation practices
- Deep understanding of automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment and continuous integration methodologies
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and emerging computing trends
- Working knowledge of Databases such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Working knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Experience working with Cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Google GCP
- Understanding of infrastructure design and implementation, including public and private cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
- Understanding of software testing and optimization methodologies, including executing performance and regression testing and building test plans and cases
- Determined to reach your objectives and eager to learn along the way
- Motivated by intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- An excellent team player and always ready to assist your colleagues
- Empathic with a respectful approach towards others
- Not afraid to ask questions
- A competitive salary depending on the qualifications and working experience
- Attractive compensation package, which includes health insurance, certification and training
- High performing, driven and supportive work culture
- Friday breakfast and fun activities, free fruit and beverages in our spacious office
At CLOUDEON, we are building the next generation cloud solutions. Our mission is to empower Enterprises to grow digital innovation and become disruptive through the usage of Cloud technology, Cloud methodology and process automation. We are leading the way IT is delivered to Enterprise organizations, replacing hard to build and operate technology with easy consumable cloud-based services. We assist our clients in successfully delivering services to their customers by establishing and securing a hybrid path into the public cloud and by automating and self-service enabling IT-delivery.