Cloud operations engineer | Cloudeon
CLOUDEON is a Danish start-up that has grown to an international company with +100 professionals. We see this moment as a watershed moment in how we conduct IT, and we wish to be at the frontrunner for this change. Our goal is not small – we want to change the world!
Our workday is marked by innovation, where paths untraveled are traveled to push our key technologies and creative thinking to the limit. We see innovation as the core element to our success. We provide the framework for our employees to explore the latest developments in the fast-moving Cloud services landscape through your colleagues and Cloud Academy.
CLOUDEON will provide you with the ability to both mentor and spar with other professionals. We are on an exciting journey to create new solutions and reshape IT business, and we would like to invite you to join us.
What you'll do at CLOUDEON:
A workday will bring you in to contact with customers both internal and external. No day will be alike with both incident detection and handling. You will help navigate our customers through the operational challenges of cloud computing.
We reach our goals by working together, and it is important that you possess the ability to communicate clearly to understand and make yourself understood. You find enjoyment helping customers and colleagues alike. Most importantly, you are motivated by a work environment that values learning and knowledge-sharing.
We see Cloud experience as a plus, but we will also provide you with the necessary training to become a Cloud expert through formal training and expert colleagues.
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and writing capabilities
- Previous experience with customer support
- Open and collaborative with strong focus on client and client experience
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- ITIL knowledge
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies
- Strong foundation in system administration, including performing backups, upgrades and patching
- Understanding of infrastructure design, including public and private cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
- Eager to learn along the way
- Motivated by intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- An excellent team player and always ready to assist your colleagues
- Empathic with a respectful approach towards others
- Not afraid to ask questions
- A competitive salary depending on the qualifications and working experience
- The attractive compensation package, which includes health insurance, certification and training
- High performing, driven and supportive work culture
- Friday breakfast and fun activities, free fruit and beverages in our spacious office
At CLOUDEON, we are building the next generation of cloud solutions. Our mission is to empower Enterprises to grow digital innovation and become disruptive through the usage of Cloud technology, Cloud methodology and process automation. We are leading the way IT is delivered to Enterprise organizations, replacing hard to build and operate technology with easy consumable cloud-based services. We assist our clients in successfully delivering services to their customers by establishing and securing a hybrid path into the public cloud and by automating and self-service enabling IT-delivery.