TransUnion has been operating internationally for over 30 years in over 30 countries. We connect businesses and consumers through data, technology and analytics, to help build credit economies worldwide. We’re a leader in risk and information solutions within the markets we serve.
We offer specialized solutions to serve a broad variety of industries, such as financial services, insurance, retail, telco, and government, to help businesses operate, compete and grow within each vertical. Our consumer empowerment solutions continue to expand outside the U.S., currently offering consumer products in India, Hong Kong, South Africa and Canada through direct and indirect channels.
Our mindset is global, but every day we act on a local level to ensure we continuously provide the means to improve and strengthen societies all over the world.
We're looking for a Capacity Manager.
As a Capacity Manager you will manage processes of Capacity and Performance, develop and produce capacity reports. You will also participate in pro-active analysis and continuous improvement of end-to-end service performance and finding bottlenecks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Report creation;
- Report automation;
- Monitoring IT Capacity for key services;
- Server utilization modeling;
- Consumer behavior modeling;
- Bottleneck analysis;
- Anomaly detection in client behavior;
- Participating in ISO 20000 audits;
In order to succeed in this position you must have:
- Mathematics and IT knowledge;
- Programming/scripting with R.
- Good knowledge of Excel and SQL.
We expect you to have:
- Previous data/capacity/performance analyst experience;
- Experience of supporting audits.
What we offer:
- A chance to be a part of highly motivated team and collaborate with high performing professionals;
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- Clear career progression path guidelines;
- Private health insurance package;
- MSDN Subscription, for all your software needs;
- Half a day per month of self-directed Learning & Development, Pluralsight membership, with access to thousands of hours of training videos;
- Sponsored training, certifications and participation in professional improvement events;
- Regular Code Dojos, ‘Lunch Bytes’, Open Space forums, and other learning opportunities;
- The chance to travel to our other development sites;
- Team building and company events;
- Employee referral program;
- Possibility to attend Zalgiris Arena lodge;
- Employee share purchase plan.