Sr. Network Engineer/Technical Architect
Ekspertas (+10 metų patirtis)
I am a seasoned network engineer with over 10 years experience on the network field. I have a wide range of completed projects portfolio and proven abilities in delivering from small to big, from local to global and from simple to complex solutions.
I have experience in working with:
Vendor hardware: Cisco, F5, Juniper, Arista, VMware NSX, Netscout, Extreme Networks, Fortinet, Infoblox.
Technologies: Routing, switching, wireless, firewalls, load-balancing, DNS/DHCP, virtualization, Hadoop, TAPs&PFS.
- Delivered complex business solutions with redundancy across data centers and connectivity with 3rd parties services.
- Migrated country wide networks across extranet connections, different ISPs and 3rd party services.
- Expanded data centers with over 100 switches.
- Built new Internet facing environments.
- Deployed secure Hadoop network environment.
- Maintained complete ISP network including international peering.
- Built Cisco UCS PODs.
- Designed and installed new campus site data/wireless networks.
- Configured Akamai/Prolexic Routed On-Demand DDoS Protection.
- Participated in designing private cloud solution with Cisco ACI and Vmware NSX.