We are looking for UI Designer to join the team of our client, a well-known company in the insurance sector for its IT solutions - TIA Technology.
Building Tia Design In Tia Technology
They both develop B2B and B2C software solutions that help insurance providers mitigate the complexity of their business and automate their processes. Company focus on creating meaningful customer journeys both for insurers as well as end-users. As a designer at Tia you will therefore work with a broad range of design challenges, wether it’s working on the perfect enterprise UI or a meaningful sales flow for end-users. Your primary focus will lie in designing the look and feel of our platforms, expanding and maintaining a cross platform design library, and improving the user-experience for our customers.
Tia is now launching a new and exciting project, aiming at rethinking the entire userexperience for insurers by collaborating closely with customers and partners by taking a design thinking approach. As a designer at Tia you will become an essential part in this project, being able to create a lasting footprint in the industry.
About the Product design team
You will become part of a young design team situated in the heart of Copenhagen, Rådhuspladsen, where you will collaborate closely with the two UX Designers on your team. Tia however is an international company with offices in multiple locations and we therefore often collaborate with distributed teams. The product design team has an attractive office set-up with their own office space, where they can hold meetings, ideation sessions, and go crazy with post-its. The team operates across the entire company and therefore works on a big range of different projects with different teams and departments in Tia. Work related travel should be expected appx. 2-4 times a year.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Participate in sprint reviews and evaluate development implementation.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create High-Fidelity prototypes for user-tests.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Participate in usability and user testing of solutions.
- UI work on all seven of our products.
- Expand and maintain the Tia UI library.
- Fluent in English, Danish and other languages such as German, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- General understanding of UX methods and processes.
- Experience with enterprise UI design.
- Relevant educational background.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent visual design skills with focus on user-system interactions.
- Solid experience in creating low-fi/high-fi prototypes, wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Sketch or Figma.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve complex problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Team Player attitude.
Courageous, Competent, Curious, Collaborative
Tia Technology is an international company with highly qualified and dedicated employees. They want to make a difference to the global insurance industry by offering proven, leading-edge software and services to our clients, thereby enabling them to achieve and sustain business advantages. Company values are Courageous, Competent, Curious, Collaborative and the work environment is informal and non-hierarchical. For the right person, there is extensive opportunity to develop personally and professionally, to get involved and to have an impact on the Tia product, our work methods and our culture and clients.