Test Engineer | Contract 3 - 12 months
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
We're looking for a Test Engineer in Vilnius and Kaunas
- Design, create testing guidelines in the project, perform testing procedures and/or compose automated functional and non-functional tests
- Expand and maintain all kind of tests available in a project (e.g., e2e UI automation, API automation, performance, accessibility, security, etc.)
- Work within a development team following Agile methodology
- 2+ years of experience in multi-tier web-based applications
- Experience of testing within Agile development at a scale. Close collaboration with developers, project managers and clients
- Having a basic understanding of performance, security, usability and automation testing areas
- Bug prevention mindset.
- Fluent communication in English