Test Automation Engineer
Vilnius , Lithuania
This position represents an exciting opportunity to join a growing Cyber-security industry leader with a diverse product line specialising in protecting the mobile economy. We are looking for a well motivated automation engineer, with a passion for technology and learning, to join our office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will join an existing team developing state of the art software protection technologies to protect web and mobile apps from reverse engineering and tampering. We are a well integrated global team so there will be plenty of scope for career development and the opportunity to work on other products.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Develop automated tests for a diverse product set
- Integrate test cases with Continuous Integration
- Maximise reuse of test assets across teams
- Applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:Very good proficiency with spoken and written English
- At least 1 years experience of Python
- Thorough experience of Unix (or MacOS) including scripting
- Experience delivering complex projects with critical business impact
- A collaborative working style, and the ability to work with other team members, company stakeholders, and customers
- Self-motivated, with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance
- Attention to detail
- Strong diagnostic, problem solving and communications skills
Useful skills and experience:
- Knowledge of native build tools e.g. compilers, linkers etc.
- Knowledge of binary manipulation of files
- Experience of Linux
- Experience of Windows