Technical Team Lead
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, with key expertise in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, and Pharmacovigilance. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan, and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia, and the former CIS region.
Biomapas is currently looking for a Technical Team Lead to join our growing IT department.
- Coordination of IT software development department;
- Task allocation, planning, and overview for IT software development department;
- Architectural (cloud and software) decisions;
- To enforce good software development standards (Dev-Ops, IaC, CI/CD, etc.);
- Code review;
- Cloud infrastructure architecture management;
- Agile-based workflow: daily scrums, 2-week sprints, and story points.
- 5 years experience with software development;
- Knowledge in software development and cloud architecture;
- Ability independently to solve complex tasks;
- Experience in teaching others (advantage);
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate the initiative to find solutions, prioritize and exercise discretion
The position is home-based (remotely) or in the Kaunas office.
In Biomapas, you will find a supportive work environment with a guarantee for professional and personal development, as well as a competitive salary, benefits, and many more initiatives that will make your daily office life comfortable.