Techical Specialist - Telematics Infrastructure Operations
For our client, we are looking for a Technical Specialist
We are looking for a technical specialist to work with infrastructure operations regarding telematics services delivery from our customers' platform. You will be part of the team which is responsible for design, optimization, operations and monitoring components and services to make sure that the solutions fulfill agreed with SLAs to internal customers. Important elements of the position are understanding operations and development in both a cloud-based environment and on a classic of premises environment. Equally important is the understanding of Telematics and communication over mobile networks. We expect you to have the ability to troubleshoot in a complex operational environment involving multiple partners or suppliers.
We see that you have to have the ability to establish and maintain good relations and also have the ability to work in a global, multi-cultural organization. You are proactive and have a strong drive to continuously challenge and improve your knowledge. You are a good communicator and take on the responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as technical specialist or similar role
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Good UNIX or Linux knowledge
- Experienced in Troubleshooting web applications, web servers, and Linux systems
- Has Understanding of data communication (e.g. Firewall, Loadbalancers, Telecom, Radius etc.)
- Knowledge of Script programming (bash, Ruby, Perl), Cloud environment, Logging, Monitoring application, Big Data, Service Discovery, Configuration Management and Microservice Architecture
- You should also have good knowledge in the network area such as DNS, routing protocols are familiar to work in Cisco/Juniper/F5 environments