This assignment expired 1 day ago
Solution expert for Lithuania (Full time position)
UAB IP Callcenterswww.ipcallcenters.eu
At IP Callcenters, we believe that customer and employee experience management are one of the most important business fundamentals. Because customer and employee loyalty is the key. Our services enable companies and public authorities to manage customer communication channels and human resources in the most efficient way. We are a pioneer in the field of contact center systems, being among the first in the world to offer cloud-based solutions.
Though headquartered in Estonia our cloud-based services are used globally and our systems help serving customers 24/7.
We cover the whole life-cycle of implementing and maintaining of customer experience and human capital management solutions from simple advice to fully operational CRM, HCM and Contact Center systems.
- Licensing solutions for ready-made software
- Creation of custom software solutions
- Integration of software
- Consulting and training
- Ongoing support and maintenance
· Assisting sales team with technical expertise;
· Performing technical workshops with customers;
· Proposing technical solutions to meet customer’s business needs;
· Performing SAP Contact Center configuration and integration with other systems;
· Providing customer support;
· Inspection and preparation of documentation for solutions created for the client;
· Keeping track of product changes;
· Innovative ideas, suggestions for improving our solutions;
· Participation in our team events in Tallinn (summer and winter events).
We hope that you
· Are native Lithuanian speaker
· Have University Degree in IT
· Have passion for technologies and motivated to create something new;
· Have an experience of working with customers;
· Like to grow and never stop learning;
· Able to understand customer needs and help to arrange a technical solution based on customer needs.
· Able to read technical documentation in English;
· Small team without strict processes and procedures;
· Competitive salary (€1500 - 2500/Month Brutto);
· Prestigious office in ORACLE building;
· Possibility to work with most fantastic colleagues;
· Flexible work conditions;
· Family oriented climate.