Solution Architect in MFA Security Area | Contract
Security is an organization that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. Security works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk mitigating solutions. Under Security, the Cyber Design and Cyber Build teams bring security architecture and internal security standards based on regulative requirements and best practices to the rest of the group.
This particular project is part of a larger workstream that will concentrate on MFA solution implementation.
- Market and modern trends review;
- Requirements and stakeholders management;
- Vendor solutions review and RFI/RFP leadership and preparation;
- High-level architecture of outbound proxy;
- Design of proxy platforms-security control implementation, operational resilience, capacity, scaling, management model, service model, recovery;
- Support and guide deployment and roll-out;
- Migration approach and plan development.
- Approx 5+ years of experience as Security Solutions Architect or Solution Architect or Infrastructure Architect;
- Experience in designing infrastructure solutions for on-prem and using pub-cloud services with a high level of security;
- Experience with Windows Hello and/or Microsoft’s version of zero trust;
- Modern, cloud proxy solutions experience for data centers and desktops;
- Automation design, API, REST, IaC experience (ie Terraform);
- Experience in designing solutions for large organizations;
- Diversity in users, skills, and devices;
- Covering multiple countries;
- Solid stakeholder management, diplomatic, communication, and presentations skills in English;
- Project’s technical team leadership.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.