Solution Architect | Exadel
We are looking for an innovative Solution Architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. Your responsibilities will include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing current software systems to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About the Project:
The project deals with tax transformation..
● New technologies
● Large customer
● Many opportunities to grow on this project
● More than 5 years of IT Experience
● Experience in a lead/architecture role
● Recent experience in architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available, and highly scalable solutions
● Experience with enterprise-wide architectural governance, architecture decisions, exceptions, standards
● Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
● Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
● Efficient communication skills
● Strong organizational and leadership skills
● Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it
● Resolving technical problems as they arise
● Providing supervision and guidance to development teams
● Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed
● Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the technical solutions being implemented
● Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets