Software (.NET) Engineer
MobilePay is a talented group of engineers building mobile payment apps for smart clients with an incredible attention to detail and very high standards – if you want to join MobilePay team, you’ll need to demonstrate that you do too.
About the role:
With the ambition to be the first mover Danske Bank invests more money than ever in customer oriented digital solutions. The latest solution is MobilePay app. With MobilePay you can quickly and easily send and receive money and split the bill via a mobile phone, pay for the good in the shop and the app can be used by anyone regardless of bank.
MobilePay is a revolutionary app that within the first 6 months reached one fourth of all smartphone users in Denmark. Now we are proud of 3.4 m users in Denmark and Finland and 70%+ of all users are customers in other banks than Danske Bank.
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a person with strong development and communication skills. Software engineer would be joining one of the feature teams.
- Write gorgeous high performance C# code for MobilePay backend services and websites
- Be passionate about creating highly available, scalable systems
- Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an agile mind-set
- Apply leading trends and patterns, such as domain driven design, event sourcing, command-query responsibility segregation and others
- Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test driven development (TDD) model
- Use and introduce best-of-breed tools, plug-ins and technologies. Check out our stack here.
- Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed
- Have at least 2 years of experience in C# development
- Have general knowledge of relational and document databases (preferably SQL Server/Cassandra)
- Have general understanding of back-end services architecture
- Have general knowledge of Rest API, Micro-services
- Are passionate and follow the news about .NET, software development, mobile gadgets and technologies
- Have developed a broad range of complex solutions
- Are fluent in English language
- Have good teamwork skills and attention to details
- Are able to take ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions in your Scrum team
What you will get:
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank