Software Engineer with SAS experience @ Treasury Solutions
Group Finance Solutions is one of the Core Banking IT & Data departments, responsible for smooth financial systems and financial data delivery to CFO area – be it daily liquidity management, general ledger system, internal or external financial reporting. We invite you to join a global department – operating in Vilnius and Copenhagen.
In Vilnius we are expanding our IT-team to work for Group Treasury. This position is to work in a small, highly skilled team that is responsible for our application that calculates Danske Bank’s Credit Risk (Risk Exposure Amount), Solvency and Allocated Capital. We work very close with the business in an agile set-up and are able to deliver new functionality with very short time-to-market.
- Be proactively engaged in discussing and clarifying business requirements with stakeholders
- Build and maintain solid knowledge base of the existing product
- Build, develop and run software using agile working principles
- Contribute to how we design and build our solutions
- Enjoy collaborating in an organization where you can put your knowledge to work and the same time learn a lot from your colleagues and assignments
- Working closely with data end users to ensure required data quality.
- Working closely with other developers to ensure development is in par with development guidelines and best practices
- Managing personal time in the best manner and taking responsibility for technical decisions
- Staying pro-active in learning new skills and industry best practices to position our solutions as top-quartile in the business
- Have hands on experience in SAS (some key words: Base SAS, Macros, Format, Export/Import, Transpose, SQL)
- Have some experience working on banking and financial data, products and reporting
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Perl scripting language would be an advantage
- Knowledge of database solution architecture and integration would be an advantage
- Knowledge in using build and deployment pipelines for cloud services using Docker, Kubernetes and other technologies would be an advantage
- Good understanding of development lifecycle process
- Ability to work both in team and individually
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
Our technology stack:
- MS SQL Server
- Linux OS
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!