This assignment expired 7 months ago
Software engineer (who is interested in investment)
Darbas programuotojui Vilniuje.
Join Danske Bank Market IT team. This team delivers a world-class digital financial solution to customers. It is fastest growing IT organization in Lithuania market. The Company has an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in its journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
Market IT team work with complex tech challenges and share ownership of strategic services, team members own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature - senior leadership is present on site.
High performing, investment banking culture mixed with strong IT flavor is the essence of Market IT. In Markets IT, we are developing a securities trading platform which is used by traders in Danske Bank, it is extremely challenging and exciting place to be. You might recognize us from public events where we have spoken or games like Hexagon which we presented at conferences and student fairs. Right now we are looking for talented software engineers who know how to build reliable and scalable systems as well as knows his guns from back to front.
- .NET / F# / Vue.js / React / C# / WPF / Rx.NET
- VS, VS Code, Rider
- MongoDB / MS SQL / ElasticSearch / View server /
- RabbitMQ / Kafka / MEF / Micro service architecture / Octopus / SonarQube
- Grafana, Icinga, VictorOps
- GIT / TFS / GitHub
- Owning and specializing in one or more specific areas or products across the team
- Keeping up with the best practices and knowledge sharing
- Bringing fresh ideas and out of the box mindset
- Comfort by working in a multi-context environment
- Having a high-quality focus
- Being a good team fit.
Area of expertise:
- Professionalism to the bone
- Engineering mindset (meaning not only coding but also analyzing)
- Business value focus
- Curiosity and passion for software engineering
- Will and ability to learn new languages and frameworks
- Experience in parallel computing / data structures / concurrency abstractions / performance optimizations
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities