Software Engineer / Web Application Developer - E-Commerce Investment Startup
UAB SellerX Technologieswww.sellerx.com
Our name is SellerX and we have a clear goal: To become Europe's leading acquirer and operator of Amazon businesses. We recently closed a substantial first investment round with top-tier VC funds Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, and Village Global and are ready to attack the market.
The two founders are both serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 10+ years of experience in e-commerce and private equity. But we need your help as our company will only be as good as our team. Therefore, we’re looking to hire the best talent and build an amazing company culture.
SellerX' Tech Teams' motivation is to develop innovative e-commerce solutions that give us and our brands the decisive competitive edge. We work with an advanced cloud infrastructure, use agile methods and modern approaches for CI/CD. To optimize and automate processes in e-commerce operations and advertising we use state-of-the-art solutions in data integration, machine learning, and analytics.
Take your experience to the next level and become part of the SellerX Tech team.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Apply today:
- You work in our cross-functional product team and develop modern web applications and software prototypes.
- You are involved in product development from planning to operation.
- You design and implement web interfaces/APIs to backend services.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the maintenance, feature development, and servicing of our webshops.
- Contribute to the design of software architectures and the selection of technologies.
- You support the integration of systems such as ERP, PIM, CRM from planning to implementation and maintenance.
- Automation of unit, component, system, and surface tests.
- Degree in computer science/business informatics or comparable training.
- Experience in agile software development.
- You are also familiar with Sass and modern package managers like Yarn.
- You already have experience in the area of development with PHP, MySQL, and using composer as well as version management in Git.
- Experience in Laravel, Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS, Vue.js, Shopify, and AWS services like S3 or EC2 is an advantage.
- You are used to work in a team, organized, process-driven, and results-oriented and you have a good portion of creativity, pragmatism, and curiosity.
- Fluent English skills are required, both written and spoken (fluency in German is a big plus).
Young dynamic team with centrally located, modern workplace, strong partner network, and very experienced management team.
A great chance for your personal development and many opportunities to incorporate your own ideas
- A professional working environment in a growing company
- Exciting and complex tasks in a dynamic environment
- Flexible working hours (according to arrangement)
- A positive and appreciative working atmosphere
Apply today and help us become Europe's leading acquirer of Amazon businesses. We look forward to getting to know you.