Software Engineer .NET Core in Distributed Technologies Building private Cloud solution working with data integration blocks
We are looking for a Software Engineer .NET Core in Distributed Technologies Building private Cloud solution working with data integration blocks.
As a Software Engineer, you will mainly be responsible for writing optimized code for .NET Core platform on your own or with minimum of supervision. You will dive in and participate in every part of the process. From feature design review, to implementation and documentation, code reviews, and even deployment and support, you'll have a chance to take ownership and make a huge impact on the team. Of course, there will be some documentation of system design (nobody works without it). As we are Agile, we expect you are also keen on working this way. We're looking for a builder who takes pride in a job well done.
- 3+ year .Net or .Net Core experience
- Java experience would be considered an advantage
- Willingness to learn and grow in a professional development environment working on large software projects end-to-end
- You see language as a tool towards a great product
- Excellent English skills
- At this stage we are open to different seniority/experience levels.
- Rare opportunity to help the build-out from scratch. This is about creating and choosing the tools, figuring out what kind of a team you want to become. Like a micro-company with the backing of one the biggest banks in Europe.
- That said, one thing that we already know about the future team is that we will place a huge amount of trust on everyone. We also don’t like managing other - we manage ourselves.
- Criticality of our systems demand engineering quality, hence if you are into things that don’t fail you might want to talk to us. And while most of the managers are technical guys – we’ll probably speak the same language right from the start.
- Last but not least, we offer you a great and inspiring working environment with plenty of leisure activities, friendly and extremely talented colleagues all around the globe.