This assignment expired 7 months ago
Software engineer - Machine learning
The leading A.I. Driven SaaS platform Convious that continuously improves the customer journey for the leisure industry. We're creating the first fully personalized buying and pricing experience. Driven by our proprietary A.I. our customers worldwide have achieved triple digit improvements in conversion metrics and revenue.
You'll work on challenging data problems:
- Find suspicious activity on our product.
- Determine the optimal pricing strategy for each and every user.
- Forecast demand in real time to optimize the market efficiency.
- Segment users to enable intelligent offering.
- Recommend relevant products to purchase for our users.
- Acquire relevant traffic by smart ad targeting.
- NLP to understand the text content from interactions between users and our chatbot.
Skills and qualifications needed for this role:
- Exceptional engineering and coding skills (in Python or equivalent languages).
- Solid experience building and productionizing innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems.
- Comfortable working in different parts of the stack.
- Experience with making product decisions based on data and A/B testing.
- Experience with automation and instrumentation.
- Background in Machine learning science is a plus.
- Knowledge of distributed systems is a plus.
- Experience with server architectures is a plus.
- Knowledge of map-reduce/Hadoop is a plus.
- Experience with RTB is a plus.
- Offer 2900 - 4500 EUR
- Encourage independent decision making
- Share information openly and broadly
- Avoid rules
- Choose people over process
- Offer unlimited vacation policy
We don't have many rules or forms about the work process, we intermix work and personal time quite a bit (do emails at odd hours, take off afternoons for kids' games, etc). Our policy is "act in Convious's best interest". You will need to be comfortable working in the most agile of environments. Requirements will be vague, and iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and take smart risks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.