This assignment expired 2 months ago
Software Engineer - Data Platform - Data Science
The leading A.I. Driven SaaS platform that continuously improves the customer journey for the leisure industry. We're creating the first fully personalized buying and pricing experience. Driven by our proprietary A.I. our customers worldwide have achieved triple digit improvements in conversion metrics and revenue.
You'll work on challenging data problems:
- Build Real-time streaming infrastructure to allow access to accurate data with minimal delay
- Enable interactive dimensional analysis on every single bit of data
- Democratize data throughout the company
- Identify opportunities to improve the existing services and workflows to improve developer experience and operations
Skills and qualifications needed for this role:
- Solid engineering and coding skills (in Python or equivalent languages)
- Operate distributed systems
- Working knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Use open source technologies like AWS Kinesis, Kafka, Presto
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in english
- Offer 2900 - 4500 EUR
- Are talented and international team
- Encourage independent decision making
- Share information openly and broadly
- Avoid rules
- Choose people over process
- Have a great office in Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Sometimes work remotely
- Offer unlimited vacation policy
We don't have many rules or forms about the work process, we intermix work and personal time quite a bit (do emails at odd hours, take off afternoons for kids' games, etc). Our policy is "act in Convious's best interest".
You will need to be comfortable working in the most agile of environments. Requirements will be vague, and iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and take smart risks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.