This assignment expired 3 weeks ago
Frontend Developer - Software Engineering
We are a geeky, diverse, fun and data-driven team who strives for a community based work-life balance.
We do have objective metrics proving it! Our eNPS is currently = 73 (anonymous survey filled by 83.3% of our people).
Also check our daily life on Instagram.
Our product is a leading A.I. Driven SaaS platform that continuously improves the customer journey for the leisure industry.
We're creating the first fully personalized buying and pricing experience. Driven by our proprietary A.I. our customers worldwide have
achieved triple digit improvements in conversion metrics and revenue.
What you will work on:
- Implement rich, interactive web applications using the latest technologies and frameworks
- Participate as an empowered member of a collaborative agile team to design, develop and maintain high performance applications.
- Identify opportunities to improve the existing services and workflows to improve developer experience, operations and customer experience
- Leverage continuous deployment and test automation tools in order to deploy application changes to production often.
- Have engineering mindset
- Are able to think big and help innovate in a fast-paced environment.
- Have exceptional knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- Are able to balance code quality with rapid iterations and evolution of the product
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
- Value attention to detail
- Offer 2900 - 5700 EUR / month
- Are a great international team. Seriously - check our Instagram and LinkedIn accounts :)
- Encourage independent decision making
- Share information openly and broadly
- Avoid rules
- Choose people over process
- Have a great office in Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Sometimes work remotely
- Offer company retreats in awesome places (check our Instagram)
- Offer unlimited paid vacation policy. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation. It is written in your contract.
We don't have many rules or forms about the work process, we intermix work and personal time quite a bit (do emails at odd hours, take off afternoons for kids' games, etc). Our policy is "act in Convious' best interest".
You will need to be comfortable working in the most agile of environments. Requirements will be vague, and iterations will be rapid. You will need to be nimble and take smart risks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.