This is an opportunity for an individual with a software development background to join Moody’s CSS group, to develop and maintain credit risk models in C#.NET as a part of the international team.
While the primary focus will be C#.NET, there will be the need to work with an SQL. Experience with foundational software development tools and processes is also required: source control, issue tracking, unit testing, continuous integration, etc
This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with thought leaders in credit risk and gain global exposure to a variety of asset classes with a strong focus on structured finance.
· Working directly with financial engineers and business analysts to understand their modelling requirements
· Design, develop, test, and maintain quantitative models using C#.NET, SQL
· If applicable, write the technical requirements of the quantitative models
· BSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, or a related field. Or 1-2 years in the .NET development
· C#. NET, SQL development skills
· Excel/VBA experience is a plus
· Relevant experience with capabilities in foundational software development tools and processes (i.e. source control, issue tracking, unit testing, continuous integration).
· Professional level in English
· Knowledge in Monte Carlo analysis and structured finance modelling is a plus
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented and highly organised
· Rigorous and analytical thought process
· Experience in Financial Services is advantageous
· Able to work on own initiative and without close supervision