This assignment expired 3 days ago
Are you our new Software Engineer?
Do you want to be part of an awesome team of engineering professionals, building and delivering an award-winning insurance solution?
Are you passionate about software development?
Do you have a great desire to create software that makes a difference in the insurance industry?
Are you eager to identify and suggest ways, we can do things even better?
Do you love coding, have attention to details and strive producing smart code?
If you answered Yes! to the questions above, then you are the profile we are looking for to join our great R&D team in Tia Technology.
About the job
As our new Software Engineer, you will be joining one of R&D teams, the Insurance Designers Team, in our office in Vilnius. The Insurance Designers Team plays a significant role in developing Tia’s technology towards existing customers and designing innovative opportunities for new customers. All your new colleagues are very team-oriented and contribute to an agile, dynamic and dedicated team spirit. We are positive, with a strong “can-do” attitude and seek to create value through digitalization. We create software that makes a difference in the insurance industry and we are looking for you, who are eager to identify and suggest ways, we can do things even better.
You will be working in an environment that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally, as well as a multitude of social activities. At Tia Technology we have an informal way of communicating while taking care of the tasks with dedication, team spirit, and humour.
Your main activities will be:
- Developing and extending one of our newer products (primarily cloud based), that uses Java SpringBoot on the backend and Angular on the frontend.
- Identify and suggest ways to improve business/software.
- Follow a product development life cycle from idea, roadmap, planning, development, documentation, launching and maintenance.
- Effectively communicate task progress, problems/risks, and design solutions together with team members and the product owner, as well as provide technical leadership for tasks and/or junior peers.
You are the perfect candidate for this job if you have the following experience and skills:
- It would be a big plus if you also have experience with SpringBoot and Angular
- Strong understanding of REST API´s
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Systems (MySQL preferred) and GIT
- Experience with cloud-based systems, such as those that run in AWS, would be advantageous
- Prior experience working in an Agile team is preferred
- Since we‘re an international company, you‘ll need to be comfortable communicating in English