This assignment expired 1 month ago
Trackforce is looking for Software engineer!
The company has its own product and right now is in a development phase. The product already has its clients, which are worldwide. The company is pretty young, there is no bureaucracy in decision making. And at the same time, there is a financial stability.
Here is a place, where you have time to gain the knowledge you need to become a professional. You are trusted and you can make an impact on the companies’ future.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js.
- Minimum 2+ year of programming working experience.
- Knowledge of architectural and design patterns.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A demonstrated written and spoken English proficiency.
Great if you also have:
- Experience with Go, Typecript, .NET, Java, Swift, Objective-C programming languages.
- Worked with Databases (SQL, Mongo, Redis).
- Knowledge about TLS Encryption, HTTP/2, Binary Protocols.
- Motivation for learning new things.
- Experience with Databases (SQL, Mongo, Redis)
- Know about TLS Encryption, HTTP/2, Binary Protocols.
- GitHub profile.
What your day will look like? You will:
- Work with exciting tech-stack for building mobile/hybrid iOS/Android applications.
- Design and help to implement some serious challenges such as real time, low latency, high performance and fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- Develop React Native mobile applications using TypeScript.
- Develop back-end micro-services using Golang.
- Do code reviews.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Use GitLab and Rancher for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments to Kubernetes engine.
What are your benefits from all this?
- Small company where you will feel the impact of your decisions;
- Work with new features and low amount of support for existing solutions;
- High degree of autonomy – you will be able to shape things around you;
- We unit test and code review. We automate our deployments and monitor what’s happening in our production;
- High caliber colleagues you can learn from. We like to understand how frameworks work, and not just use the API;
- Fast growing business with ample career opportunities;
- Parking space, leisure zone, knowledge sharing and other usual stuff;
- An interesting business domain which provides hard to solve development challenges.